Hi loves! Thanksgiving will be here before we know it. During the holidays, I love to make simple and easy sweets treats to give to my friends and family. As such, I am delighted to be collaborating with Hershey to share with your my easy Thanksgiving dessert idea: Hershey kiss acorns! It’s super easy to make and no baking is required!
Here is what you are going to need:
A bag of Hershey kisses
A bag of chocolate morsels
a bag of mini Nutter butter cookies
- Bring a medium size pot to boil.
- While you are waiting for your water to boil, un-wrap your Hershey’s kisses and have your mini Nutter butters out of their container.
- Once your water is boiling, add a half a cup of morsels to a small pot over the medium pot to melt your chocolate.
- Take a knife, add some of your melted chocolate to a Hershey’s kiss to have secure on a mini Nutter butter. One your mini Nutter butters have a kiss on them, press them down for about five seconds. Then proceed to your morsels.
- Add some melted chocolate and stick the morsel to the end of the cookie.
Then, viola! Your acorns are ready to delight your guests. Chill in your refrigerator if you are not serving them right away.