Hi loves! With the holiday season fast approaching, I wanted to get a head start on some holiday content for you. Today, I am sharing all the reasons why giving the gift of pajama and other leisure products are the perfect gift for anyone on your holiday list. This gift is not only fun to gift but also super thoughtful.
- They are cute! Let’s great real ladies, cute pajamas are so much fun to wear no matter what age you are. We spend a third of our lives sleeping so we might as well feel comfy and cute while we are going it! I am in with this poinsettia pajama set that I got from Target. This set is sold out but there is a similar pair you can purchase here.
2. No guilt. If you have a large family like I do, often you are exchanging gifts way before Christmas arrives. So you can give a cute pair of pajamas as a gift that your loved ones will enjoy all season long!
3. Your Christmas photos will be amazing! Nothing beats opening gifts on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day – especially with festive pj’s! I even got matching Mickey and Minnie Pj’s from The Disney Store for my boyfriend and I to wear. Can you say photo op? 😉
4. They are great for layering. Do you remember when you were a kid and your mom would have you layer up with your pj’s from time to time? I use some of my pj’s as under shirts or a second layer with my pants in the winter. It’s a simple hack that works at any age!
5. They are budget friendly. The great thing about pajamas is that you can find a great pair at reasonable prices that will not hurt your budget. Or you can gift luxury ones from brands like Kate Spade or Nordstrom. Either way, this cozy and comfy gift will be sure to keep your wallet happy and your loved ones even happier.
6. Pj’s making spirits bright. Nothing like being festive to get you in the holiday spirit! Having festive Pj’s will make your loved ones enjoy the cheers and comfort of the holidays. This time of year, we all need to have power naps now and then.
7. The start a fun, family tradition. By giving your friends and family holiday pajamas, they may get some for the rest of the family too! There are some many cute family holiday pajama sets out there like this Mickey and Minnie family set, this set from the Disney store and this one from Macy’s.
Don’t forget slippers and socks for extra comfort! Lauren Conrad has some adorable new slippers from her line at Kohls. Plus, everyone loves some soft socks when they are relaxing in their pj’s. 😉
What are some of your favorite gifts you like to give during the holidays? Leave me a comment and you might see it as a topic on my next blog post!
SHOP MY LOOK